Are you skilled in any profession? Do you wish and aspire to travel to Canada for an excellent career growth and high standards of living? Well you need to be much aware of the recent changes. in the immigration scenario, is not what it used to be decades ago.
Right now the new trend of immigration is Canada. Canada is not the best and top country to live, work and settle especially for the skilled and talented professionals across the globe. Many people call it Immigration destination. Canada outranks other top world countries when it comes to quality of life, education, health care, citizenship e.t.c.
If you are making plans to travel abroad on a skilled Pr Visa, Canada should always be on your mind. Here we have listed 5 reasons why you should choose Canada as your immigration destination;
1. Canada Needs Skilled Workers: Due to low population, Canada is on the verge of facing severe skill shortage And the few workforce available is about to retire. So the possibility of getting Pr Visa in canada is high. Recently the Canadian government announced that Canada will be accepting 1 million immigrants. So to meet up with the shortage of skilled workers, Canada needs to accept huge immigrants. So, if you are the aspirant of Canadian Permanent residency, this is the high time to apply for the same.
2. Canada is Welcoming: Unlike many advanced countries, Canada is the only country that is embracing immigrants in large numbers. Countries like U.S.A are talking about how to short their gates to immigrants. Canada immigration program and policies has always been lenient to immigrants . For example, Express Entry System of Canada is an online immigration system, which is the fastest pathway to get permanent residency in Canada And remain the easiest around the world.
3. Immigrant Serving Organization: This organizations was launched by the Canadian government to aid and help newcomers in the country to find jobs, accommodations, ways to integrate into society. This organization are in every territory and province of Canada, So where ever you find yourself, you can get started with life without having to go through stress/depression.
4. Government Aids and Funds: The government of Canada mulls to allocate $10 million to help the new immigrants find a job in Canada. I doubt if any country in this world we go all out for immigrants. A newcomer in Canada always have credential issues but with this new plan by Canadian government, it will help facilitate everything and help newcomer find good Job.
5. Multiyear Immigration Plan of Canada: The Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has recently updated its Multiyear immigration plan and revealed its annual immigration target of Canada from 2019-2021. Like i said earlier the Canadian government will be admitting more than 1 million immigrants before 2021 as a permanent resident. With such huge number being invited as permanent resident. Every skilled worker needs to seize this opportunity to book his/her own seat for Canada PR.