Applications are open for the Scholarships of Excellence for Master’s Degrees at the Université Paris-Dauphine.The Scholarship is open to selected international students who wish to continue their PhD in one of Dauphine’s doctoral program. The L’Université Paris-Dauphine is renowned for its teaching in finance, economics, law, finance and mathematics, and business strategy.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD degree
- Scholarship Award: 15,000 Euros gross per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in finance, management, economics, sociology or political science, law, mathematics or computer sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be offered to foreign students who wish to follow a Master’s degree to prepare a PhD.
Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the application: curriculum vitae, complete transcripts for each university year, a two pages maximum motivation letter, two letters of academic recommendation, a letter of support from the master’s track director to which they wish to apply.
Admission Requirements: Applicants who are going to apply for the scholarship will have to take admission in the PhD program at the Université Paris-Dauphine.
Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, you must take admission at the university in the subject which you wish to study. Applicants must send an application file to obtain a scholarship to contact @ fondation-dauphine.fr