The university of British Columbia is currently inviting interested students to apply for the bursary program. Before you are eligible to apply, you must meet certain requirements such as you must be a permanent resident or a citizen who has a student loan and an unmet financial need.
The British Columbia is designed to help “unmet need” which is the gap between your assessed educational and living costs, and your available government assistance and expected financial contributions.
If you think of applying for this scholarship program, English must be your first language. If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: September 15, June 1
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Nationalities: Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, you must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has a student loan and an unmet financial need. Students in undergraduate, post-baccalaureate, and graduate programs are all eligible unless the program is designated as a professional program.
Remember you must know how to speak English very well before applying
How To Apply
To Apply for British columbia University bursary program, simply visit the Student Service Centre and click Apply for Bursary. Make sure that you are eligible and all the documents required are available. International students who has permanent residency are also eligible to apply