The RMIT University is offering the PhD Scholarship in Computational Design (Architecture) to Australian and International students who want to pursue a PhD research degree in generative design at the university.
RMIT University is one of Australia‘s original tertiary institutions with an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD research degree
- Scholarship Award: Up to $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: One scholarship is awarded
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: Applications will close once the candidate is appointed
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the PhD research degree in generative design.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicants must hold a master of Architecture or equivalent. Candidates must have to provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
Applicants must have to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team. Applicants must have a focus on computational design, as part of the RMIT Boeing Research Alliance.
The applicants need to submit the curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio.
For admission at the university, candidates must have the bachelor degree including a research component comprised of a thesis, a master degree with at least a high distinction average, evidence of appropriate academic qualifications to undertake the proposed program.
Candidates are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth Up to $40,000 per annum for 3 years.
$30,000 per year funded by the School of Architecture and Design, RMIT University.
$10,000 per year top-up scholarship from Boeing.
If the selected candidate is international the School of Architecture and Design will provide a full tuition fee waiver and Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of candidature.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission in a PhD research degree at the university and submit the following supporting documents to the Roland Snooks. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the scholarship. APPLY NOW