Immigration

Is Canadian Immigration Policy Lenient?

To keep you abridged of the question, whether or not Canadian Immigration laws are lenient to on-travelers is a thought that has well credited answers from people, or individuals who has made safe trip back from Canada.

Most countries like USA, UK among others consistently check and append to their immigration laws and policies, they tend to tighten their policies to checkmate personality or individual’s moving into their space; and more often these strict rules becomes a long arduous task to getting immigration pass to these countries.

On the part of Canada, it’s policy on Immigration is quite the best and somewhat the most lenient ever could talk about. The Immigration Policy of Canada allows freely immigration of individuals, special figures, business men and women, and even refugees provided your requirements for the said trip is met.

To divulge more on the leniency posed to the Canadian Immigration Policy, the Immigration Minister to Canada, Ahmed Hussen has this to say “Everyone has been of the opinion we need more workers, we need more skilled workers, we need more people to power our economy, address our real skills shortages, address our real labour market shortages and also address the regional nature of some of these requirements,”.
This indeed has attributed to the Canadian’s Government aim to bringing a total of 310,000 newcomers to Canada in 2018, with revealing increase in 2020.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Oussama

April 18, 2019 at 12:56 pm

How we have a visa canada

• Birhanu

April 27, 2019 at 11:14 am

I am 38 years old how can i get jobs and can i go canada

2. Mamadou saidou jallow

April 19, 2019 at 1:22 am

am 18yrs old am intrested in studying please help me you can call me on this dail +22022033432

3. mohamed abdiraxman

April 19, 2019 at 2:38 am

hi good nihgt.
    my name is mohamed i live in africa i wouldlike to work and studing somthing in canada.
    i request you to give me visa how to i getting a good job and good life

4. Mamadou saidou jallow

April 19, 2019 at 6:58 am

am 18yrs i really want to sudy please if you can help am a Gambian my dail is +2202203343

5. Tatek Bati Gemedo

April 19, 2019 at 7:07 am

Dear / sir
    I am Tatek from Ethiopian and I would be most grateful if you support me to immigrate to your esteemed country and as well ways to get immigration visa of Canada. I wonder and it will be a great to me and hope so I can contribute a lot for the country too.

6. Kuokuo Boris

April 20, 2019 at 9:09 am

Am from Cameroon and am really interested to travel and work in Canada

7. Santigui camara

April 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Bonsoir messieurs et mes dames j’ai le plaisir d’apprendre cette nouvelle mais jai aussi du mal a faire un enregistrement aidez moi s’il vous plaît merci de la compréhension.