Do you want to move abroad with your family to start a better life but you are not sure if it will be possible? Does Canada even have a Visa program for family relocation? I’ll try to honestly answer these questions in this article. Note that Canada does not have a standard family relocation program, but that doesn’t mean you can’t relocate to Canada with your family.
Since Canada does not offer anything like a family relocation visa program, how can I move there with My family?
First things first, you need to apply for a visa. When seeking for a Visa, you should be sure you’re applying for permanent residence as it is the best kind of visa to get it you plan to permanently stay and work in Canada.
Note that you need to be in Canada before bringing in your family and this is the easiest way to do it. For potential immigrants seeking to go to Canada, the Canadian Express Entry system is set up in a way to be self-service for immigrants.
If you’re applying as a federal skilled worker, immigrants must:
- Must be holding at least one year of work experience which should be having a nature of continuous, paid and full-time basis.
- Must be having their Job profile listed in the occupation in-demand list of Canada.
- Must be having relevant educational requirements.
- Must score at least 67 points out of 100 as per the CRS system under Express Entry.
- Must be having a minimum band score of 6 in each module of IELTS exam.
Once you meet all these requirements, you can then decided to bring your family in after you’ve been selected. Also, bear in mind that there are several family sponsorship programs that can easily allow you to bring in your family to join you in Canada.