The Sciences Po University is pleased to announce the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship open for international students from outside the European Union. Sciences Po is an international research university. Its overarching mission is to educate future leaders in the public and private sectors.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
- Applications Deadline: April 8, 2019
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
Application Procedure: The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
To apply for this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship