Visa

Applying For USA Visitor Visa – A Step By Step Guide

USA Visitors visa can also be called tourist Visa. It is a visa issue to non-immigrants who is entering the US temporarily for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment. Any foreigner who wants to visit family and friends or attends event, ceremonies, seminars, treatment, family functions must first apply and obtain visitors visa.

Though, You can only enter United state of America if your country belongs to US Visa Waiver Program (VWP). VWP allows citizens of certain countries to enter into the United States without a Visa for a short business or tourist trip of 90 days or less. So check if your country is among them, Then you can freely enter U.S.A.

USA visitor visa is sometimes so complicated, because people always mistake it for other type of Visa or something you can just apply without going through major applications, Before we proceed, we are going to list some quick facts to note while applying for USA visitor visa.

Quick Facts About USA Visitor Visa

• Visitors visa is subject to approval. You must apply before getting your visa stamped in your passport
  • It can also known as B1-B2 or B2 visa for USA.
  • Visitors visa can only be granted for specific purpose like treatment, visiting family and friends e.t.c Person entering the USA with visitors visa should not involve him/herself with job, business and other activities.
  • Maximum length of stay in US on visitor visa is subject to grant at a US port of entry on arrival.
  • You can request for an extension.

How to get Visitor Visa for USA
Like i mentioned ealier, getting visitors visa to united state of America is subject of checks and approval. Each applicant must have a valid passport, submit the application form, pay the fee, and appear for the visitor visa interview at the nearest applicable US consulate in their country. visitor visa application and stamping process for USA. Here is the step by step process for visitor visa application and stamping:

Step 1: Digital Photograph
A digital photograph is required for while applying for a US visitor visa. It can also be called passport photograph in some countries. The photograph must meet certain criteria. A good photographer or studio can get this picture if you mention photograph needed for US visa purpose. The photo must be square, Image colour must be 24bits per pixel with minimum dimension of 600 pixels by 600 pixels and Maximum dimensions must be 1200 pixels by 1200 pixels. The file size of the image must be less than or equal to 240 kilobytes and must be in Jpeg format.

Step 2: Filling The Visitor Visa Form DS160
This Visa application form must be completed online. After successfully completing this form online, you will receive a confirmation with a 10-digit barcode. Take a printout of this page, because it will be need for setting up your visa interview.

Step 3: Pay The Application fee
This fee can be paid in banks or electronically through internet banking. In order to ensure the proper amount is paid and activated in a timely manner, first create a profile at US visa Service website and choose the Schedule Appointment option. On the payment confirmation screen you will be presented with payment options and further details of how to initiate payment.

Step 4: Schedule Visa Interview
After paying the fee for your visitor visa, the next step is to schedule 2 appointments. The two-part appointment process consists of an appointment with one of the five Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) to give Biometrics information that includes fingerprinting and photograph , and second an appointment with the Consulate or Embassy for a personal visa interview.

Step 5: Fingerprint
Taking Visitor Visa Fingerprinting at Visa Application Center (VAC). Make sure you schedule the fingerprinting appointment at least a day or two before the interview at the consulate. Unlike before Schedule the fingerprinting appointment at least a day or two before the interview at the consulate. Because the new rules required you to give the Biometrics information at the VAC appointment.

Step 6: Go For Visa Interview
I always call today, The real deal. While going for your visa interview make sure you carry every documents, leave no one at home in case they request any information or document from you, You can easily present it. Make sure you go with the Original documents too. Here are some of the things you need to carry while going for your visa interview: Your passport (and your old passports if any), Your photograph, The DS160 Confirmation page stamped at the VAC., Visa application fee receipts, Interview Appointment letter and other Supporting documents. And make sure you are there on time.

31 Comments

31 Comments

1. Isaac Frimpong

May 2, 2019 at 11:48 am

Hello dear friend please kindly help me to get visitor Visa please I’m begging you to help to travel over to so kindly help me to get visitor Visa please my contact number is+233242543932
    Email bochyeba21@gmail.co post
    Office box 107
    Nkawkaw kwahu Eastern part ofghana

2. Nathan Bundor

May 2, 2019 at 1:44 pm

I am Nathan Bundor from Liberia. I wish to apply for visitor visa to travel to USA for new experience and be sponsored by any humanitarians to get out of Liberia for experience exchange. I will be grateful to be contacted on the followings:+231777589361/+231881592143 or nathanbundor3@gmail.com

3. Nathan Bundor

May 2, 2019 at 1:47 pm

I am from Liberia. I wish to apply for visitor visa to travel to USA for new experience and be sponsored by any humanitarians to get out of Liberia for experience exchange. I will be grateful to be contacted on the followings:+231777589361/+231881592143 or nathanbundor3@gmail.com

4. Nathan Bundor

May 2, 2019 at 1:48 pm

5. muluken meshesha tuntta

May 2, 2019 at 2:29 pm

I am from Ethiopia , I am 30 years old and I can speak English language , I have BA degree in sociology please accept me for any job, 125913680517 is my phone number

6. muluken meshesha tuntta

May 2, 2019 at 2:30 pm

7. muluken meshesha tuntta

May 2, 2019 at 2:31 pm

please please accept me

8. Emmanuel Patrick k sackie

May 7, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Hellow, my name is Emmanuel Patrick k sackie, I wish to apply for a Canadian visa. Please help me achieve my goal.

9. Teshome Tafese Shura

May 12, 2019 at 7:47 am

Am From Ethiopia My Name Is Teshome Tafese I Can Speack English Am So Great Ful & Interested To Get American Visa Please Helpe Me t.teshometafese@gmail.com
    My phone number is +251916437230

• Ogouvide. Élodie

May 13, 2019 at 10:29 pm

My name is ogouvide Élodie from bénin.i’m student in english departement and i can speak english.i wish to appy for USA or CAnadian VISA.please help me to achieve my gaol.may almighty bless you .here is my phone Number:64382007

• Ogouvide Élodie

May 13, 2019 at 10:36 pm

10. Alseny Soumah

May 13, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Hello my name is Alseny Soumah from guinea really l’m interested to Get America visa pleas help me, my number mobile +224662121369 my wattspp+224662121369

11. Alseny Soumah

May 13, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Hello, my name is Alseny Soumah from guinea, yes l want the USA for gone studient and work please that gods bless you my number mobile +224662121369 my wattspp+224662121369

12. Nishimwe evariste

May 13, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I am a civil engineer, Burundian please help to get that opportunity for goting a visa of studying or working in USA. Thank you my email: evaristus90@gmail.com my phone number:+25768468107

13. Adriano Semedo Cabral

May 13, 2019 at 9:21 pm

I am fron Cap verde mi name Adriano Semedo Cabral please accept me

14. WONDIMU GAMO BOCHO

May 13, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Wondimu gamo@gmail.com

15. Ogouvide Élodie

May 13, 2019 at 11:17 pm

My name’s ogouvide Élodie from bénin.student in english department.i wish to apply d’or USA visa.please help me to achieve my goal.phone Number:0022964382007

16. MOHAMMED SEID

May 14, 2019 at 1:42 pm

NO BUT I Need vssa to cmae usa

17. Varfee D Kweyeteh

May 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm

I am interested in this program,my name is Varfee D Kweyeteh from Liberia west Africa.these are my contact number†231886721429/0776614737

18. Ismail hassan kaariye

May 19, 2019 at 12:55 am

Hello dear friend please kindly help me to get visitor Visa please I’m begging you to help to travel over to so kindly help me to get visitor Visa please my contact number is252615198157
    Email ismailkaariye97@gmail.com

19. Lutula

May 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm

I Am 30 years old ivan speak English
    Langage, i have Ba degree un ingénieur,please accept me for ans job Is my phone number
    0824772777
    E-mail : rubiskasongo@gmail.com

20. Mark Doryen

May 21, 2019 at 11:50 pm

I am from Liberia my name is Mark Doryen I need a Canada work visa.+2203634319

21. Mouhcene

May 22, 2019 at 10:45 am

I’m mouhcene form Algéria country and i looking for Nice wommen rich and Nice job i n America any one love to maring with Nice gus and young man .My intéresséted to work ing with any one ++213(0)661841797

22. Teshome Tafese

May 25, 2019 at 4:36 am

please accept me i want 2020 visa lottory to travel america for working any jobs

23. Nsona lumuanganu ruth

May 30, 2019 at 7:42 pm

Visa de travail

24. Mohamed

June 5, 2019 at 7:07 pm

My name is Mohamed issak Adan I am Kenya I want to live a good life in America please help me to get. Visa in USA my no 0726355646

25. Mohamed issak Adan