ITA is an invitation to apply for jobs or citizenship in Canada. It is one of those vital documents required when applying for permanent residence job or become its citizen. Once you get this ITA, you can apply for a job within any province in Canada.
In Nova Scotia Canada province, there are certain efforts needed in order to qualify for receiving an ITA without hassles.
Some of these requirements for gaining this leverage of application includes:
- You Must have Permanent Residence Status – Candidates must have a desire to live permanently in Nova Scotia as an Entrepreneur of a business.
- Age Limit– Candidates who want to apply for a Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream must be of ages 21 and above. Note that the Entrepreneur Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is an immigration program for experienced business owners or senior business managers who wish to start or acquire a business in Nova Scotia.
- Your Business Worth – The worth of the business should not be less than $600,000, also, the basic investment of the business should not be less than $150,000.
- Score of Experience – At least 3 years of experience of governing an owned commercial firm (minimum 33% ownership) OR above 5 years of experience as Senior Business Manager or above hierarchy.
- How Proficient is your Language – Candidates should have attained at least 5 points to meet the Canadian Language Benchmark in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English or French.
- Level Of Education In Nova Scotia – Applicants must have completed a degree or diploma along with at least two academic years of full-time course, in-person study, either at the Nova Scotia Community College or in a tertiary institution of learning (university) in Nova Scotia.