Immigration

4 Best Ways To Get Canada VISA and Immigrate

As one of the safest country in the world, Canada is among the top destination of immigrants. If you wish to start a great life and future for your family, Canada should be on your list. Few Months ago the Canadian government has announced the plans to accept over 1 million immigrants across the world in the next three years.

Many people wish to be among the 1 million immigrants that will be accepted but always encounter difficulties while applying for Canada Visa. This made them Think that Canada Visa procedures for immigrants is difficult and complex.

Well i can authoritatively say its false, because Canada visa is among the easiest and straightforward application process compare to other countries. What most people miss out is the easiest and best method, they sometimes jump in to complicated ones because some travel agents said so. Here are the best ways to grab your visa and immigrate to Canada in 2019:

1. Express Entry
Express entry is an online system of immigration programs to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers. it access the documents submitted by candidates and rank them according to their education, work experience, age and language abilities, Then later choose the best candidate to come to Canada. Express entry is the fastest among all the immigration programs with over 80% percent of applications being processed in 4 months or less. it also allow workers to bring their family members over.

2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
With the exception of Quebec, Each of every province and territory has its own immigration programs called Provincial Nominee Programs. This program allow each provinces to evaluate and handle their own affairs. They choose who to get the permanent residency. Each province search out foreign workers with experience in occupations/Jobs which are in-demand. If you are to go with this program then you must check out the requirements of your choice province and see if you are eligible. Being eligible for just one province might be your ticket to Canada.

3. Becoming a Student
Because of their great schools, affordable tuition, and positive attitude towards newcomers, it Is no news that Canada is the top destination for international students. As a student in Canada you can easily apply for permanent residency after your studies has ended. For this reason, many newcomers choose to start their immigration journey by studying in Canada, and then apply for permanent residents status later.

4. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIP)
The program was launched in 2017 to help bring more workers to Canada’s Atlantic Region. This programs lets business owners, employers in the Atlantic Region hire international workers from outside of Canada. if a foreign worker receives a Job offer from an employer participating in the program, he or she will get their immigration process and in their settlement to Canada. To be eligible for AIP, you must first receive a Job Offer.

100 Comments

100 Comments

1. Muluken meshesha

April 30, 2019 at 10:18 am

my name is muluken i have BA degree in sociology ,i am 30years old ,i am fro, ethiopia ,i can write,speack and read english language ,please accept me 125913680517 is my phone number

• Keita Sadjo Bailo

May 24, 2019 at 12:54 am

Bonjour je me nomme Sadjo Bailo Keita née le 01/01/1990 résident en Guinée Conakry je étudier la langue anglaise au centre universitaire de kindia (Foulayah) concentration Business Translation et j’ai un diplôme de baccalauréat unique merci pour la bonne compréhension je veut être citoyen canadien.

• Osama

May 30, 2019 at 3:56 am

My name is osama from libya i wanna to move to canad becous the war in libya i wanna help pleas or will get die

• Prince B. Kollie

May 30, 2019 at 10:51 pm

My name is Prince B.Kollie live in Liberia, and want to travel to Canada how can i get a Canadian Visa?

• Eden Alemsha

June 2, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Am Eden Alemsha Dgree Nurse in Ethiopia with 7 year work experience my phon Nu +215913289026

• Mohamed issa

July 5, 2019 at 5:07 am

I will go to canada

2. Acha peter

April 30, 2019 at 10:25 am

I wish I have favour and minded person to really do it for me
    Am a Nigerian and faithful christian mature and able

• Jamal L Merchant

May 24, 2019 at 11:36 am

I need Canada visa how can I have it I’m a Liberian born March 4,1984 did Drifting

3. tahir mohammed

May 1, 2019 at 10:28 am

yes Iam interesting

4. tahir mohammed

May 1, 2019 at 10:30 am

Iam full interesting to work

5. Isaac Frimpong

May 1, 2019 at 10:40 am

Hello dear friend I am Isaac Frimpong from Ghana please kindly help me with Visa to travel over please I need a serious help from you soon please kindly help me to get Visa please my contact number is+233242543932
    Email bochyeba21@gmail.co
    What Sapp number+233552790208

6. Kuokuo Boris

May 1, 2019 at 10:54 am

Am from Cameroon and I need a help from to come over thanks+237651568737

7. Awet Hailemariam

May 1, 2019 at 11:23 am

Holle dear/madam i’m from ethiopia my name Awet hailemariam i have BA dgree in agro-Economics & i have get software engineering after one year later ..
    A have more than 9 year work exprience in agricalture ….
    …..

• Benachenhou Chahrazed

July 3, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Je suis une maman de deux jeunes hommes, et je suis très intéressé par l’émigration Canadienne, enfin pour mes enfants, l’aîné à 27 ans ingénieur en commerce international et le cadet il termine son stage technicien supérieur en assurance je voudrais savoir comment procéder pour l’émigration merci

8. chalaayana

May 1, 2019 at 11:47 am

From Ethiopia I wish to work in USA my education is management degere I have now and my ege is 42 year old man please Visa process and hurry me please Visa support me.

9. Shupikay chitibu Mchopa

May 1, 2019 at 11:55 am

My name is shupikay chitibu Mchopa am from Mozambique ,Iam very interested to work or to study in Canada ,anything which you can approve out from me will be greatiful indeed, am looking for your response

10. Tolcha Teressa

May 1, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I’m Tolcha Teressa I’m interested to work in Canada

• Muluken Worku

May 14, 2019 at 1:28 am

I am Muluken BA Chemistry Teacher . from Ethiopia please call me +251910072433

11. Alseny Soumah

May 2, 2019 at 12:00 am

HELLO,my name is Alseny soumah from guinea l’m interested to work in canada my number 00224628664112

• Yaya Barry

May 29, 2019 at 9:43 am

Hello my name is Yaya Barry nee 1/5/1999 / in Guinea Conakry studying international kipe school my dream is to live in Canada my phone number +21377741007

12. chalaayana

May 4, 2019 at 6:53 am

From Ethiopia my name is chala.ayana tura I wish to work in Canada my education is management degere I have now my ege is 42 year old man or 19/12/1977 GC my phone number is +251910322050 please call me. Visa process and support me please.

13. Tabor Beshada kete

May 4, 2019 at 7:48 am

I am interested with Canada visa.My name is Beshada Tabor.My phone number is +251985235725.I have M. A second degree with school leader ships from Addis Ababa university.

14. Yohannes Genene

May 10, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Yes I’m interested my name is Yohannes Genene BA Degree in management from Ethiopia . phone no.+251917657585.

15. tadiyos wondu

May 10, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Please I want the visa of students. So I want your support. thinks for your support.
    I ‘m from Ethiopia my address is +251967810797
    Contact with me.

• Kouakou Estelle

May 22, 2019 at 2:51 pm

I want to visa to work in Canada. My number is +22578121531.Thank you

16. Awal osman Ahmed

May 12, 2019 at 1:41 am

apply now canada please help visa ihave diploma parchesing iam from ethiopia city jigjiga

• Abdirahman dahir

May 27, 2019 at 6:46 am

My name is abdirahman dahir i have degree publice health l live somalia went to get canada vis mu phone 002527845529
      I wish accept me

Contact=+2520636874729

17. Ndom Demba

May 12, 2019 at 5:58 am

I like work help me

• Furaha jane

May 22, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Hello my name is Jane furaha Rwanda am interested to study and work in Canada. My contact 0782671025

18. Robel fitsum tekeste

May 13, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I am graduated by surveying in asmara technical school , I have more two years work exprience and I can speak, read ,write or commnicate english .So please I need your help to give me work or study(schoolarship ) in canada or USA . I went a visa.
    My address is adiss abeba ,ethiopia.
    My phone is 00251900717407
    I am waiting your response or answer.

19. Moctar siby

May 13, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Je souhaite bien immigrés au Canada voici mon numéro wtp:0022379398683 je suis un hommes âge 20 et plus. Merci

20. Glody Matsuela

May 13, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Je suis très intéresse de travail au Canada,je siège en rdc Kinshasa ,je vous demande d’agréer ma situation merci et bonne compréhension voici mon contact +243824108941

• Benachenhou Chahrazed

July 3, 2019 at 6:04 pm

Je suis une maman de deux jeunes hommes, et je suis très intéressé par l’émigration Canadienne, enfin pour mes enfants, l’aîné à 27 ans ingénieur en commerce international et le cadet il termine son stage technicien supérieur en assurance je voudrais savoir comment procéder pour l’émigration ,voici mon numéro de téléphone 06 61 61 95 18 Algérie merci

21. Keita Sadjo

May 13, 2019 at 11:08 pm

Yes I’am interessed I live un Guinea Conakry My phone number is 00224620693043

22. Keita Sadjo Bailo

May 13, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Yes I’am interessed I live un Guinea Conakry My phone number is +224620693043

23. Mohammed Abdulkadir Aweis

May 14, 2019 at 7:42 am

i am from somalia now in turky wants to participate this golden opportunity as being a student of canada i am skilled person i know tailoring the clothes for both men and woman as well as i was ateacher of school at least 7 years i am well oriented education if i get this application i would like to contact me as soon as possible this is my email m.naaxi2009@gmail.con
    yours faithfully
    Mohammed Abdulkadir Aweis

24. Malobo

May 14, 2019 at 10:39 am

Yes i’m intersed whith cadana visa my name is gracia,from Congo Kinshasa

25. Jerryline P Blamn

May 14, 2019 at 3:04 pm

My name is Jerryline p.Blamn I am from Liberia I have my first and second degree in nursing and I really want to do my master in Canada am 31years of age

26. Mohamed Mahad Mohamed

May 21, 2019 at 9:42 pm

My name Mohamed From Somalia I went go to Canada for study my phone number 00252612345262.
    I wish Accept me.

27. Mouhcene

May 22, 2019 at 10:39 am

I’m mouhcene form Algéria country and i’m sérieuse man looking for Nice and beauté ful wommen rich My dream to go abraod and but cars and be with Nice wommen rich any one intéresséted me i her and this My nombre for you .+213(0)661841797

28. mebrhtu eyasu

May 22, 2019 at 7:07 pm

hi my name mebrhtu eyasu from ethiopia,Ihave Bsc nursing and iam very intrested working in canada so please contact me +250914004700

29. Joe Jusu Sellu

May 23, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Hello my name is Joe Jusu Sellu from Sierra Leone, I need a help from you people please.

30. tsega desta

May 24, 2019 at 10:32 am

Hello Madam yes i want to be a Canada visa am super interested came Canada i came from ETHIOPIA MY NAME IS Tsega Desta i have a degree my address 0904622205 thanks for your support

31. Pakodtogo Wahab

May 24, 2019 at 11:46 am

Bonjour je souhaite immigre au canada an que couturier comment fair pour avoire visa

32. DANGUI

May 24, 2019 at 1:39 pm

j’ai besoin d’aller continuer mes études au Canada

33. Hawelti

May 24, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Hello there my name is hawelti luel y I’m interested am female and got bachelor degree in “educational planning and management”

• Sergio Diamantino Joaquim

June 1, 2019 at 9:53 pm

My name is Sergio Diamantino Joaquim i’m from Angola i’m interested to canada i’m lake canada please help m! My number as +244 921 919 553 +244 927 240 697.

34. hussein mahamed

May 25, 2019 at 1:53 am

Iam interested to work in canada plse contactme +251915752532

35. Goraniang

May 25, 2019 at 9:40 pm

I want to go in Canada iove canadien girl

36. Dounia

May 26, 2019 at 2:22 am

My name is Dounia and am a pharmacist à want to came Canada work and live there

37. Edwin T.Sherman

May 27, 2019 at 2:15 am

I am a social worker, working with the parents Teacher Association as a Vice President for administration, I am interesting to work in Canada. contact +231886918615

38. Keya

May 27, 2019 at 8:15 am

Hello I am keya and I am from Ethiopia ,I have diploma in accounting

39. Abdulkadir abdi

May 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Am from Cameroon and I need a help from to come over thanks+252615286491

40. abdessamad benbouazza

May 28, 2019 at 10:25 pm

hi i am looking for a visa to travel to canada for work in carpentry aluminuim two deploms

41. abdessamad benbouazza

May 28, 2019 at 10:26 pm

mi numbre 212618422617

42. abdessamad benbouazza

May 28, 2019 at 10:34 pm

i am looking for a famme for marriage and work in canada my name is abdessamad may from is morocco

43. Yaya barry

May 29, 2019 at 10:07 am

Hello my name is Yaya Barry nee 1/5/1999 / in Guinea Conakry study kipe international school my dream is to live in Canada my phone number + 213777410071.email YayaBarryhambourg6990@gmail.com

44. Mouna

May 29, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Je suis intéressé de travailler au Canada je suis titulaire d un baccalauréat technologies 21346043

45. Khalid Mohamed dagane

May 31, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Hi my names Khalid Iam from Kenya interested to work Canada 0707276523

46. Sebastião Miguel

May 31, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Eu estou interessado em vir estudar em Canadá. Preciso da vossa ajuda para eu adquirir o visto.

47. temesgen getaye

June 1, 2019 at 7:52 am

My name is Temesgen Getaye Tessema am from ethiopia,Iam very interested to work or to study in Canada i can speak English and simply communicate with each other i have BSC degree information technology my phone number is +251915868161(0915868161) i need your help please reply!!
    my email:tgetaye86@gmail.com

48. Bandissougle Damyo

June 1, 2019 at 10:52 am

Mon c’est Bandissougle Damyo.jsui étudiant à l’université de Lomé en semestre 4. J’ai eu le bacD(baccalauréat scientifique) je veux être citoyen canadien

49. Musta Ibrahim

June 1, 2019 at 11:39 am

I am refugee by status and I live the large and complex Dadaab refugee camp in Kenya 🇰🇪.I am high school teacher and I have 3 experience and I would like to get Canada 🇨🇦 Visa

50. Abera Alemu

June 1, 2019 at 12:39 pm

My name is Abera Alemu frome Ethiopia I have Accounting level 4 and theology depeloma I want to study in canada please help me my phone nomber 251931274394

51. Daahir sheikh ahmed

June 1, 2019 at 2:47 pm

my name is Daahir sheikh ahmed i have Agricultural bachelor degree ,i am 25 years old ,i am from, Somalia ,i can write,speack and read english language ,please accept me +252618223898 is my phone number

52. Barhamou boubacar

June 1, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Bonjour Bonsoir Je me présente barhamou boubacar je suis au Niger j’ai besoin de visa au Canada j’ai besoin de travail jeux de diplôme plomberie et des chauffeurs

53. Mohammednur leramo

June 1, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Mylove is yourscountry life.

54. Abdi Risack Ahmed Mohamed

June 1, 2019 at 5:53 pm

The first Ian the best that is Asapaamu Aleykum My Name I Abdi Risack Ahmed Mohamed And I live in Somalia And live in my mother And I don’t have Quelityeducation And I don’t have Any cloth Any shifter iwoll hope to help me I will like to support for me I my Ecucation Because My country have no Quelity Ecucation the I will hope to help me last I will hope to response for me

55. Flaurent Loulémou

June 2, 2019 at 12:47 am

Aide moi je suis un étudiant de la licence 1 sciences comptables à l’Université de kindia guinée Conakry.

56. Obadiah Urey Kerbor

June 2, 2019 at 9:56 am

I am Obadiah Urey Kerbor from Liberia, I am 35 years old, I am interested 8nvLiing in Canada.

I have a BA Degree In Sociology.

57. Safia Mohamed

June 2, 2019 at 8:15 pm

I am Safia Mohamed From Kenya.I am interested to work nd live in Canada if I will get a visa. Kindly, consider me. Thank you

58. Abdinor mohamed arab

June 3, 2019 at 9:45 am

My mane is abdinor arab
    Living in Somalia.
    The reason that i’m requesting to live in canada because i’m among 7 men who was sentenced deth penelty by Al-shabab militent . So please can save my life.

59. Bilali

June 3, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Bonjour je besoin d’aller continue mes études o Canada

60. salah

June 4, 2019 at 1:49 am

I am salah from Libya I am 42 years old I want visa to Canada please help me thank you

61. Aris carlos lopes

June 4, 2019 at 6:03 pm

boa noite, eu so Aris carlos lopes sou angolana e tenho 25anos de idade, fiz estetica, quero ser imigrado em canada. muito obrigado
    o meu numero 244945891685

62. Desalegn bekele

June 5, 2019 at 5:27 am

I am interested to work and study in canada plse contact me +251912787984

63. abdulfatah mohamed

June 5, 2019 at 5:59 am

my name is abdulfatah mohamed i live in somalia i went to live in canada and i play foot ball very well please accept me my phone Is 2520634535783

64. Petros lambebo

June 5, 2019 at 8:39 am

My name is petros lambebo doelemo,im 28 yrs old,ihave ba degre in history&heritage mgmt from jimma university,,,,I can hear,speak&write English

• Khaouni yamina

July 3, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Je suis profe en coifure maquillage esthetique

65. Hassane Chaibou Harouna

June 5, 2019 at 7:47 pm

Je m’appel Hassane je suis nigérien et suis interressé je travail dans une société de construction Américaine BL Harbert international pour la construction de l’ambassade des États Unis au Niger je suis carreleur voici mon numéro +22789392409

• Diarra salimata

July 3, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Salut je suis intéressé j ai un BTS en finances comptabilité et gestion des entreprises et j’ai une formation en caissière boulangerie je suis en stage a l agence comptable de ENA(école national d administration) voici mon contact 22505908046/22589760621

66. abdulhakim

June 5, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Iam interested to work in canada..thus time iam working in oil comoany in libya and ihave good exspieres in oil filad.pls.contact me..00218913505238

67. desalegn bekele

June 6, 2019 at 1:51 pm

my name is desalegn bekele i have BA degree in chemical engnering ,i am 26years old , ethiopia ,i can write,speack and read english language ,please accept me +251912787984 is my phone number

68. Davida John

July 3, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Hello
    My name Davida
    I am from Sierra Leone
    I interest in immigration in Canada
    Please help me true immigration Canada
    My Email is davidajohn1991@gmail

69. Sumeia Ahmet

July 3, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Hello.
    My name is sumeia and I am from Somalia. Every moment in my life I have been dreaming to live like a proper person I mean wothout prombelms and choas. I just want to work and earn my own money then have my own home. I am ambitious person and not getting any support in my environment, I just hope to grt a support in Canada.

70. Mohamed

July 3, 2019 at 5:12 pm

Iam interesting to work in canada plz help me

71. More Matange

July 3, 2019 at 6:24 pm

My name is More Matange from Zimbabwe, I work under ministry of health and child care, I can read, write and able to work under less less supervision, contact me on +263772604200 or +263738668877

72. Abdikader hassan

July 3, 2019 at 10:18 pm

My name Abdikader hasan

I need to visa to canda

73. Mamouna ZEBRET

July 4, 2019 at 11:53 am

I’m Mamouna ZEBRET. I’d like to get a job in canada.i have a licence from university JOSEPH Ki Zerbo of Burkina Faso.Best regards!!!!

74. Idil

July 4, 2019 at 12:52 pm

My name idil hassan I have BA degree in MBBS I can speak English please content me 00252907665665

75. Amadou Doumbouya

July 4, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Je mappel Amadou doumbouya je suis etudiant

76. Mohamed

July 5, 2019 at 5:10 am

I will go to canada

77. Astou Mbodj Niang

July 5, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Bonjour je m’appelle astou Mbodj Niang je suis de nationalité sénégalaise je voudrais aller continuer mes études universitaires au Canada merci

78. Kabongo Katanga Delphin

July 5, 2019 at 3:31 pm

J’aime le Canada.. un pays de paix.. obtenir une opportunité afin de s’y installer est mon rêve.. Je suis prêt à me soumettre aux conditions requises pour cette fin.. Merci pour ce site

79. Abdi Risack

July 5, 2019 at 6:19 pm

hi my Name Abdi Risack Ahmed I wan.t to hep for me please please I don,t have Quelity education

80. Abdullahi

July 5, 2019 at 8:55 pm

My name is abdullahi Yusuf+254702383668 place accept me place

81. Stephen kruah

July 5, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Sir,iam interested in the visa provided by you, please add me there+231886951916