Immigration

4 Best Ways To Get Canada VISA and Immigrate

As one of the safest country in the world, Canada is among the top destination of immigrants. If you wish to start a great life and future for your family, Canada should be on your list. Few Months ago the Canadian government has announced the plans to accept over 1 million immigrants across the world in the next three years.

Many people wish to be among the 1 million immigrants that will be accepted but always encounter difficulties while applying for Canada Visa. This made them Think that Canada Visa procedures for immigrants is difficult and complex.

Well i can authoritatively say its false, because Canada visa is among the easiest and straightforward application process compare to other countries. What most people miss out is the easiest and best method, they sometimes jump in to complicated ones because some travel agents said so. Here are the best ways to grab your visa and immigrate to Canada in 2019:

1. Express Entry
Express entry is an online system of immigration programs to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers. it access the documents submitted by candidates and rank them according to their education, work experience, age and language abilities, Then later choose the best candidate to come to Canada. Express entry is the fastest among all the immigration programs with over 80% percent of applications being processed in 4 months or less. it also allow workers to bring their family members over.

2. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
With the exception of Quebec, Each of every province and territory has its own immigration programs called Provincial Nominee Programs. This program allow each provinces to evaluate and handle their own affairs. They choose who to get the permanent residency. Each province search out foreign workers with experience in occupations/Jobs which are in-demand. If you are to go with this program then you must check out the requirements of your choice province and see if you are eligible. Being eligible for just one province might be your ticket to Canada.

3. Becoming a Student
Because of their great schools, affordable tuition, and positive attitude towards newcomers, it Is no news that Canada is the top destination for international students. As a student in Canada you can easily apply for permanent residency after your studies has ended. For this reason, many newcomers choose to start their immigration journey by studying in Canada, and then apply for permanent residents status later.

4. Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIP)
The program was launched in 2017 to help bring more workers to Canada’s Atlantic Region. This programs lets business owners, employers in the Atlantic Region hire international workers from outside of Canada. if a foreign worker receives a Job offer from an employer participating in the program, he or she will get their immigration process and in their settlement to Canada. To be eligible for AIP, you must first receive a Job Offer.

18 Comments

18 Comments

1. Muluken meshesha

April 30, 2019 at 10:18 am

my name is muluken i have BA degree in sociology ,i am 30years old ,i am fro, ethiopia ,i can write,speack and read english language ,please accept me 125913680517 is my phone number

2. Acha peter

April 30, 2019 at 10:25 am

I wish I have favour and minded person to really do it for me
    Am a Nigerian and faithful christian mature and able

3. tahir mohammed

May 1, 2019 at 10:28 am

yes Iam interesting

4. tahir mohammed

May 1, 2019 at 10:30 am

Iam full interesting to work

5. Isaac Frimpong

May 1, 2019 at 10:40 am

Hello dear friend I am Isaac Frimpong from Ghana please kindly help me with Visa to travel over please I need a serious help from you soon please kindly help me to get Visa please my contact number is+233242543932
    Email bochyeba21@gmail.co
    What Sapp number+233552790208

6. Kuokuo Boris

May 1, 2019 at 10:54 am

Am from Cameroon and I need a help from to come over thanks+237651568737

7. Awet Hailemariam

May 1, 2019 at 11:23 am

Holle dear/madam i’m from ethiopia my name Awet hailemariam i have BA dgree in agro-Economics & i have get software engineering after one year later ..
    A have more than 9 year work exprience in agricalture ….
    …..

8. chalaayana

May 1, 2019 at 11:47 am

From Ethiopia I wish to work in USA my education is management degere I have now and my ege is 42 year old man please Visa process and hurry me please Visa support me.

9. Shupikay chitibu Mchopa

May 1, 2019 at 11:55 am

My name is shupikay chitibu Mchopa am from Mozambique ,Iam very interested to work or to study in Canada ,anything which you can approve out from me will be greatiful indeed, am looking for your response

10. Tolcha Teressa

May 1, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I’m Tolcha Teressa I’m interested to work in Canada

11. Alseny Soumah

May 2, 2019 at 12:00 am

HELLO,my name is Alseny soumah from guinea l’m interested to work in canada my number 00224628664112

12. chalaayana

May 4, 2019 at 6:53 am

From Ethiopia my name is chala.ayana tura I wish to work in Canada my education is management degere I have now my ege is 42 year old man or 19/12/1977 GC my phone number is +251910322050 please call me. Visa process and support me please.

13. Tabor Beshada kete

May 4, 2019 at 7:48 am

I am interested with Canada visa.My name is Beshada Tabor.My phone number is +251985235725.I have M. A second degree with school leader ships from Addis Ababa university.

14. Yohannes Genene

May 10, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Yes I’m interested my name is Yohannes Genene BA Degree in management from Ethiopia . phone no.+251917657585.

15. tadiyos wondu

May 10, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Please I want the visa of students. So I want your support. thinks for your support.
    I ‘m from Ethiopia my address is +251967810797
    Contact with me.

16. Awal osman Ahmed

May 12, 2019 at 1:41 am

apply now canada please help visa ihave diploma parchesing iam from ethiopia city jigjiga

17. Ndom Demba

May 12, 2019 at 5:58 am

I like work help me

• Teshome Tafese Shura

May 12, 2019 at 7:56 am

Am From Ethiopia Please Help Me Am 29 Years Old I Have Bsc Degree By Agrcultural Economics I Have 10 Years Work Expriences In Agr Works i Government i Want To Get canada /America Visa I Can Speack English Afeter 4 month i got masters degree by animal production and managements am so greatful my g-mail t.teshometafese@gmail.com or my phone number is +251916437230