Immigration

3 Things You Must Know About Canadian Visa Interview

Canada goes to an extra length to ensure safe entry and protection of the nation as thousands of candidates from foreign countries apply for visa annually, hence, the need to take precautions. They ensure that candidates have necessary documents and information such as their medical documents, the paycheck certificate, educational fees, etc.

Candidates who do not qualify or candidates who make efforts to boycott these processes are usually turned back at the border. On entry to Canada, candidates are posed with several technical questions which they must answer in order to qualify or face being turned back to their home nation.

Below Are Some Questions Frequently Asked By Candidates:

• Can Our Lawyers Take Our Interviews For Us? This is a frequently asked question from anxious candidates who are scared of failing the interview and being turned back at the border. The answer is yes. Candidates or applicants can hire an Immigration Lawyer to take their interview for them.
  • Is Obtaining A Canadian Visa Expensive? Candidates also ask these questions because of their fear of spending so much on obtaining the Canadian Visa and not experiencing the worth of the payment in the long run. The answer is yes because having a Canadian Visa comes with several numerous benefits.
  • Are There Shortcuts For Getting The Visa? The answer is no! Candidates ask this question mostly to affirm what their friends or relatives have told them. In most cases, they are advised to just buy a Visa. This is not possible and attempting to go through with this could lead such candidate into legal trouble.

Try to go through this questions and make sure you ready for the interview. Because VISA interview is the most critical part of obtaining your visa. it might be the begining of your relocation abroad or it might be the end of your immigration dreams.

19 Comments

19 Comments

1. Habitemichael Agegnehu

April 4, 2019 at 7:27 am

I want to come to canada as a a skilled worker.so please help me to achive my goal &aspiration.

2. Fenp

April 5, 2019 at 9:32 am

Bjr je suis Malagasy venant de Madagascar, j’ai envie de travailler chez vous , ayant de l’esprit d’équipe ,j’ai déjà travaillé avec de quelques entreprises ,

3. Amonkou Alle Alain Gauthier

April 9, 2019 at 11:18 am

I am a student in mining geology and oil,i would want to finish my cycle engeneer and working to Canada,if the structure can me held to realize m’y dreams, thanks.

4. jika majita

April 12, 2019 at 8:36 am

Je suis ingénieur je voulais bien aller en Amérique ou Canada

5. Ketema ararsa

April 12, 2019 at 1:07 pm

I am work in commercial bank of ethiopia i have full document which necessary for canada visa pls help me!

6. Welday

April 14, 2019 at 9:44 am

I want go to canada for get work and i need live canad

7. Aghen Gerald

April 14, 2019 at 10:12 am

Am in Cameroon I need the Canada job am 24 years old my WhatsApp number +237675747910 I will be waiting for your call on WhatsApp

• bagounh NOUIKA

April 15, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I want to work un supermarket worker

• bagounh NOUIKA

April 15, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I want to work un supermarket worker
      I live un Togo .lam 19 years

8. Soumah Alseny

April 14, 2019 at 11:55 pm

My name is alseny, soumah graduate in hotel management my wish is to go increase training work help compagnies to evolve

9. wam yigha julius

April 15, 2019 at 6:20 am

Please i am a Cameroonian age 37 years want to migrat and have a job in Canada please help me realise some thing in my life.my number is+237677653307.

10. Saikou Njie

April 17, 2019 at 9:18 am

I need help form you please. I am a skilled worker for 4years I haven’t work for any company

11. Muluken meshesha tuntta

April 17, 2019 at 2:40 pm

My name is muluken meahesha, i have BA dgree in sociology and i am 30 years old, i want to participate in skilled work in canada , please help me, please please …….i miss canada

12. neguse etiso

April 18, 2019 at 9:52 am

I am from Ethiopian, my name is etiso neguse I would like to leave Canada my phone number is 0972808742 please I need visa to Canada

13. Irakozebelamy

April 19, 2019 at 11:28 am

I have finished My secondary school,and i want to be helped to get visa ,i want to come to work and live in canada,My number is +25779338125

14. Betelhem

April 20, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Iam betelhem from ethiopia iam experienced for working in bank iwill be waiting for ur call

15. Alseny soumah

April 22, 2019 at 3:35 am

Hello my name is Alseny Soumah from guinea, am 24years l want to come to canada as a akilled worker, so pleas help me to achive my goal &aspirations my number 00224628664112 my wattspp 00224662121369

16. Isaac Frimpong

April 26, 2019 at 5:59 am

Hello dear friend I am Isaac from Ghana please kindly help me to get job in your country as well but I need to further my education please in your country so kindly help to get there with you my future plans to for fulfilled please I need your hands in help me contact number+233242543932
    Email bochyeba21@gmail.co
    Post office box 107
    Nkawkaw kwahu Eastern part ofghana

17. kagabo simon peter

May 26, 2019 at 1:19 pm

iam kagabo iam rwandan ifinished my secondary school but iam unemployed so i want to travel to canada just for searching any job to implove my standards of living and help my familly could you help me please?!